Terms and Conditions
*Based on Mr Flex with weekly/fortnightly/monthly payment period. Available to hire periods of 4weeks or more. Full terms and conditions available on application. A security bond may be payable. Other fees and charges may apply as per T&C’s booklet (INFO). Either party can terminate with one payment period notice. Ask in store for details. Product provided by Mr Rental Group NZ Ltd. Pictured products are for display purposes only. Products available at participating stores while stocks last. Brands and models may vary. Accessories are for illustration purposes and not included. Credit check criteria apply. Pre-Rented product is an item in good working condition that has been used previously.
MrShort is a Short Term Rental Agreement with a 1 month rental payment required upfront. Ask in store for more details. Product provided by Mr Rental Group NZ Ltd.
☺ Happiness Guarantee
^Subject to credit approval and availability of upgrade good. Requires entry into new agreement (rental fee for upgrade good will apply). Other fees may apply. † Does not modify, limit or exclude any rights or remedies under the Local Consumer Law. Replacement product during repair. If faulty product not capable of repair, replacement product provided. Terms and conditions apply. ~ Subject to credit approval and availability of selected good. Requires entry into new agreement (rental fee for selected good will apply). Other fees may apply.
Fathers Day Superhero 2019 Terms and Conditions
*Entries can be made via facebook – like our page, share the post and tell us why your Dad is a Superhero. Prize valued at $449 rrp for one pair of Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (black) AU. Prize valued at $349 rrp for one pair of Beats Solo 3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (black) NZ. Offer expiry date. Offer expires 3rd September, drawn 7th September 2019. Winner will be notified by phone on 7th September. Winner to be available for a photo for social media. Not open to Mr Rental employees.
Mr Rental Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are included for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2. The promoter is Mr Rental NZ Ltd and Mr Rental Pty Ltd, Unit 1, 23-25 Burchill Street, Loganholme, Queensland (Promoter).
1. Entries for the promotion may be submitted during the time period specified in the promotion copy connected to the competition (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
1. Entry is open only to Australian and New Zealand residents who are not directors or employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (or immediate family members of those directors and employees) (Eligible Entrants).
2. If an Eligible Entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian before entering the promotion.
Entry into the promotion
1. To enter competitions hosted by Facebook.com, eligible Entrants must be a fan of the JB Hi-Fi NZ Official Facebook page (located at www.facebook.com/MrRental)
2. Entrants may only enter competitions once and must enter in their own name. The Promoter is not responsible for (and is under no obligation to accept) any lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
3. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not an Eligible Entrant, has not complied with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Determination of winners
1. The mechanism used to select a winner will be detailed in the promotion copy connected to the competition. If the winner is to be selected randomly then a random entry selector will be used, powered by wufoo.com or similar.
2. All valid entries received between the dates specified in the promotion copy connected to the competition will be considered.
3. The number of winners will be detailed in the promotion copy connected to the competition.
4. The result of the draws is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. The prize will be detailed in the promotion copy connected to the competition.
2. Under local Consumer Law, there are some warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and guarantees in relation to the prizes, to the extent allowable under the local Consumer Law. Except as otherwise required under the local Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for any defect with the prizes.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
4. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to select an alternative prize of similar value which will be awarded to the relevant winner, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the promotion or the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Notification of the winner
1. The Promoter will attempt to notify each winner after being selected within two business days of the draw. Contact will be made via phone, email or private Facebook message. If the competition is being hosted on Facebook, then the winner (s) must be a ‘Fan’ of the Mr Rental Facebook page to allow the Promoter to make contact via a direct message on Facebook.
2. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
3. Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks of initial announcement.
Right of the Promoter to redraw
1. The Promoter reserves the right to re-select a winner in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be conducted by Mr Rental Pty Ltd of Unit 1, 23-25 Burchill Street, Loganholme, Brisbane, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause will be notified within two business days of the draw.
Limitation of liability and variation of promotion
1. Except as otherwise required by law, if any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the use of any prize.
Entry details and privacy
1. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Mr Rental who will hold and use such information only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated.
1. Promotions ran on Facebook.com are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
Aus. and NZ res. 18+ only. Starts 4/9/19 9am AEST. Ends 31/10/19 11:59pm AEDT. Draw: 2pm AEDT 18/11/19, Mr Rental Australia Pty Ltd, Unit 1, 23 - 25 Burchill Street, Loganholme, QLD 4129. NZ Prize: NZD$1,000 VISA gift card; AU Prize: AUD$1,000 VISA gift card. Winners published at www.facebook.com/MrRental/ by 25/11/19. Promoter: Mr Rental Australia Pty Ltd ABN 44 097 459 633, Unit 1, 23 - 25 Burchill St, Loganholme QLD 4129, Australia. See https://www.plexus.co/wp-content/uploads/Legal-Autmomation-7619.pdf for Terms and Conditions. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37839.